Tuesday, October 23

Wotcha

Things I have been doing for the past month.

1. Sleeping too much or too little.
2. Starting a new job, which didn't work out.
3. Stressing myself out about number 2.
4. Staring at my computer screen an awful lot and chucking paper planes.

For someone who usually has an awful to to say about an awful lot of things, I find myself quite taken aback with the reclusive way in which I appear to have been functioning of late. It doesn't sit all too well, if I am honest.
I spose things just feel a bit tough at the moment. It's also (for added rubbishness) Autumn. The boat needs cleaning and scrubbing. Sailing's cold and evenings out on the water are but a distant memory.
On the upside; we're going away to warm and sunny climes for Christmas and New Year.
Now there's something to focus on.
Focus. That would be a most welcome development.

12 comments:

Citymouse said...

Im just glad you werent in prison for killing the out-laws!

rob said...

Good to have you back I have been guilty of the same, no posts, far to important to have to do such things! :o)) Tee Hee sorry to hear about the job, their loss I`m sure.
Take care!keep warm! I`m off to antifoul the boat now, then again maybe tomorrow? it might warm up a bit by then :o(( yea right!

Pat said...

Time to get out the BIG hammer. (^_^)

What? Unwarranted destruction cures a myriad of ills - and is great for the disposition. Trust me! Start with your keyboard - for being so uncooperative!!

(Just glad to hear from you, actually!)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Is your dinghy salty too?? I wish I could go somewhere - I never make ti out of the backyard. If only I could get this ankle bracelet tracker off!!

nanuk said...

Glad to see you back, Fuff! Don't worry about the job - far better to leave a good job than to have no choice but to slave away at a bad one.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Try Exlax, that should ease the number 2 problem...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Still gone, eh?? On the lam from the inlaws again are we??

Mummified said...

keep focussing on the warm and sunny climes fuff.
imagine cocktails, sun baking and general sloth

The Phosgene Kid said...

Take me on vacation with you, I need a break.

x said...

this sounds like the blues. or the blahs. probably the blahs. Come back when you need to. xx

Pat said...

You're not ever coming back to Oz, are you? :(

Cheshire Cat said...

Sending lots of hugs and good luck wishes.

Warm and sunny climes sounds absolutely lovely. Where are you off to?