Phoooooor!Pat has given me one of those taggy things to do so here it is..
Rules: Once tagged, link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list. List 8 random things about yourself. At the end of your post, tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged!
As I'm not very good at 'rules', I'll do my best to think of 8 random things and tag away, should anyone in the immediate bloogosphere be spared!
1. I have a pathological fear of spiders and cockroaches.
2. I bear grudges, unfortunately.
3. I'm not a morning person at all.
4. I will do almost anything for my friends.
5. I screen my telephone calls, will never answer a witheld or unknown number and often ignore the phone completely.
6. I have an abject loathing of people who lack manners and consideration for others. This includes table manners, for which I am slightly freakishly obsessive.
7. I am usually at my happiest and most content when I'm sailing.
8. I swear far too much.
Rules: Once tagged, link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list. List 8 random things about yourself. At the end of your post, tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged!
As I'm not very good at 'rules', I'll do my best to think of 8 random things and tag away, should anyone in the immediate bloogosphere be spared!
1. I have a pathological fear of spiders and cockroaches.
2. I bear grudges, unfortunately.
3. I'm not a morning person at all.
4. I will do almost anything for my friends.
5. I screen my telephone calls, will never answer a witheld or unknown number and often ignore the phone completely.
6. I have an abject loathing of people who lack manners and consideration for others. This includes table manners, for which I am slightly freakishly obsessive.
7. I am usually at my happiest and most content when I'm sailing.
8. I swear far too much.
Can I have this boat please and still keep my own?
22 comments:
Uh?:o(( nein comprendo!I don`t have any real dislikes, much, well a few, well actually quite a lot when I come to think about it :o)) the main one being that I am neaderthol when it comes to computers and their systems! OK like a hammer I know what they do and can use it in a fair manner, but understand how the work or deviate from the norm, Nah!
I know it's not obvious or anything - but I swear far to much too, damn it! (^_^)
Re: #2: Just as long as you don't begrudge bears.
Orb - Best way I spose and who could blame anybody for becoming frustrated with computers?
EC - Naaa, I doubt it ;)
Nanuk - How could I?
Remind me never to eat in front of you, it'll be all over.
Phos - Wot, all over the ceiling?
4
5
6
8
I concur totally.
;)
Usually all over me!!
And enough of the F@$king swearing all ready!!! Sheesh!!
You forgot to mention you have 11 toes.
There is a way you can keep the other boat - its called a "prize Ship" and involves the former owner walkin' the plank. Get a copy of "Piracy on the High Seas for Fun and Profit"
note to self, dont have fuff and son at the same table!
Hey ... where you at?????????????????????????
Still visiting with Mommie Dearest??
You should trade your windjammer in on a submarine. A U-boat would be cool...
Hiya Fuff!!!
Guess wot?
Xmas is almost here!!!
*gigggggleeeee*
Happy Christmas Fuff!!
Hell of a long game of tag - must be like Cricket in England...
LOL at Jin!!!!
Teeheehee...
I think Fuff has started hibernation early this year!!!
Yoooohooooo ....
OK - now I'm getting worried.
C'mon. Shore leave's over. Now get back on board!
/I should talk
Hope you aren't in shark infested waters (in the pool with your in-laws)...
hope your okay
Thanks chaps for the comments. I've been a bit crap recently. Hope things are all well with you.
Post a Comment