OMFG --- i had to delete the last one cause i got carried away and spelled it all out!you held your breath? I would have lost it....
Was "Baby" within earshot of this? If so -- just how red did his face get??????
I did CM, I am an idiot :)Pat, noooo. He'd just stepped out of the front door!
it would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting. bleh!
You need to buy her a scissors so she can cut those apron strings!!
And who's mommy's little boy today????
Hey Fuff - you've been tagged! [Pat deftly dodges the rotten tomato Fuff throws her way!]
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMFG --- i had to delete the last one cause i got carried away and spelled it all out!
you held your breath? I would have lost it....
Was "Baby" within earshot of this? If so -- just how red did his face get??????
I did CM, I am an idiot :)
Pat, noooo. He'd just stepped out of the front door!
it would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting. bleh!
You need to buy her a scissors so she can cut those apron strings!!
And who's mommy's little boy today????
Hey Fuff - you've been tagged! [Pat deftly dodges the rotten tomato Fuff throws her way!]
Post a Comment