Monday, April 21

Sustenance

Another thing about getting up before the starlings; hunger.
I could eat all day if I wasn't conscious of the fact that my collegues will probably assume I have a nasty bout of worms.
At home it doesn't seem to be an issue, but that could be due to the current running concern there being Super Mario Kart.
Forget cleaning, ironing, washing and cooking at the weekend.
Nothing ought to get in the way of a good old grudge match.

6 comments:

Polkadot said...

You've spelt maintenenunce rong.

Fuff said...

lol, i knot. bugger orf

rob said...

My Grand son has Super Mario Kart and at age 4 beats me hands down!
:o(( and me a member of the institute of advanced drivers too.

rob said...

Beaulieu Sunday! and guess whose going to get his eyes Lazered :o((

Pat said...

OMG! You've been blogging! And you didn't alert me? I've so much to catch up on! Missed you so much. Bye (well, till done reading leastways)!

Pat said...

And: if it was your cooking I had the pleasure of, then I'd be eating all day long too - and stuff Mario!!