Monday again and next Monday is a bank holiday, which means that this week will drag.I passed my theory test (driving) on Friday and am taking the practical part in 4 weeks time. Hopefully I will pass and will be driving to work after this month (I already have a car that was bought to practice in) as the oik who picked his nose this morning and wiped his finger on the seat in front was very very nearly an ex-oik.
6 comments:
But I fort you could already blythe, I mean, drive? What's the wrap?
Ewww, nose pickers suck. Soooooooo gross. I'd have got my crossbow out.
Then celebrated with a strongbow and half a twiglet.
The bogeymobile? So theoretically you can drive?
Yes I can. That's what I call it anyway.
Trust me - driving ain't all it's cracked up to be! Commuters may be the pits, but just wait till you start mingling with other drivers!! It'll put your cussing vocabulary to the test, I tell ya!! ^_^
And ya just had to say Pina Colada, didn't ya?!!
(O,O) ^_^
Best wishes for your test I did mine a good few years ago (obviously) but one word of advice keep clear orf the man with the flag, if you hit him you are in trouble. :o))best of luck anyway!
Post a Comment