
Truth be known, I have been in a rather foul mood all week for no apparent reason.
One of those dark periods of time where feeling optimistic and remotely jolly is more than a chore and the only thing I want to is lock the door and turn my back to it.
I am slightly bamboozled about not being entirely sure why; so I went through a list of things that could have contributed before making my mind up to get on with it. Well not exacly, as it never happens that way. I just feel alright today.
Possibles:
Train - maybe, but the train is more likely to see me spitting feathers than moping
Weather - More likely than the above. It's been raining almost non-stop since the beginnning of the week and my mood did lift when the sun came out this morning.
Colleague (s) - Hmmm. Not too likely, as any negativity is always replaced by glee once I am out of the door for the day.
Fur work stress - Is the attempted mutilation of one's laptop as the result of a discontent moment a reason to be miserable? Hissy fits shouldn't really count..
Being rubbish and most likely selfish - Top of the list.
A combination of the above.
Any suggestions most welcome.
Fuff out
7 comments:
It's the Weather. Look at the Krauts, their Wx sucks 365 and they are the grumpiest bunch of Schnitzel eaters this side of the universe. That is why they are always trying to take over someone else's country - for a shot at a little sunlight.
You are obviously suffering from SWAD - Salt WAter Deficiency. I recommend GOTS - Gallons Of The Stuff, followed by CARV - Copious Amounts of Red Vino!
ROFLOL @ Anon!
[ And Amen too! ]
Anon hits the nail on the head. Not long now tho...thankfully.
Yep, a champagne cruise, that's the ticket - best fire up the ol' dingy and cast off!!
Feeling better? It is almost Friday!!!
i have been in that type of mood too, but I try to smile and think... I am having so much of a better time than most.
If that doesnt help see your own previous post... Pina Colada!
Post a Comment