Tuesday, May 13

FFS and other things


The weekend proved to be a sure step forward weatherwise; aside from the lack of wind that is.

It's actually warm; which is quite some news because the sun hasn't shone in this neck of the woods since around last April and even then, it didn't hang around for very long.

So weekend and evening BBQ's and boat scrubbing aside, I'm currently sitting at my desk; doing my bit in order to buy the boat polish, steaks and wine (Pimms too, sod no drinking during the week for now).

I'm also mad as stink for the second time in three days. All work related, of course and am blooging in an attempt to resist the urge to poke the person who has antagonised me far too many times for their own good recently in the eye.

Fun and larks.

Oh and me phone is being an arse, so I'm re-posting a piccy of Biccy.

7 comments:

Overboard said...

Cor. It's gonna be sailing season for you guys soon.
I celebrated by putting your blog right at the top of my link list.
Like, right at the top.
Tee hee.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Bunny BBQ??? Lemon, Olive oil and Rosemary...

The Phosgene Kid said...

Yukon wants to meet your bunny...

Fuff said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
you meanie Phos

Pat said...

LOL! I think that was Phos' ploy to divert your anger away from your coworker (who could ruin your life for you if you actually throttled as you desire) and toward him.

But truly bad sportsmanship, Phos, to throw poor old Yukon into the fray! (^_^)

Pat said...

PS Fuff: You've been tagged!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Yukon and Austrella just want to play with the bunny - fang tag.