
An order from EC.
List 5 things in my bag:
Bunny
Chequebook I never use
Loads of receipts (more than 5)
Mirror
Banana
List5 favourite things in my room:
Bed
Bed
Bed
Bed
The window providing my view
List 5 things I've always wanted to do:
See the B52's (will consider this box ticked if they make it to July without falling out)
Paintball offensive boats (note I didn't say motorboats, but I think they account for 90% of the wash creating and pretend that they haven't seen you whilst a) aiming at you and b) getting far too close)
Climb K2 (I no longer want to do this for some reason)
Meet a gorilla
Catch sea bass for once, instead of mackeral all the time
5 things I am currently into:
Sailing (permanent fixture)
Barbecuing
Wii
Cereal bars
Shiny things
6 comments:
Make sure you remove the banana from your purse by the end of the week...
Make sure that you don't confuse the bunny droppings in the bottom of your bag for raisins!
Darcy.
I love paintballing high wash and close proximity power boats and poxy rowers on the thames. Hee Hee also arrogant skippers on sail boats Hee Hee!
Guess who
ooooerrrr. I'd hazard a guess at Orb....
ROR!
Climb K2 and the B52's always falling out....lol.
Bingo a marble cheese board for you ??? I may have been able to help you to meet a gorilla in the past ( I had two and access to more) but at the moment the best I can do is help you to meet an orang or maybe chimp, Sorry
Post a Comment