Friday, June 20

I passed




15 comments:

Pat said...

WoooooooHooooooo!




[ All pedestrians take warning: best clear the streets now ... and sidewalks too, come to think of it! ]

(^_^)


Seriously - Congratulations!

Fuff said...

HAHA! You rotter!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Congrats. Step 2: buying insurance.

Fuff said...

LOL
Oh ye of little faith.....

Overboard said...

It's upside-down.

Go girl!
Go knock down some chavs. Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo.

Overboard said...

'ere you shouldn't have ripped it up. You could have used it one day to wave at a rescue helicopter.
;)
I keep all my bright stuff for that reason.

rob said...

Many congratulations Fuffy!!! now your journey really starts :o))its a whole new world out there. Remember that a mans driving is one of the the two things in life that you never critisize him for, even though you may want to. :o))

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Well done & congrats :-)

Anonymous said...

Rob, Thanks mate, but I'm afraid you're a little late with that snippet!!

Polkadot said...

Cor. It's Prince.

Jerry said...

Well done.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Now lets see what this baby can do!!!

Fuff said...

Thanks guys!

Citymouse said...

Well done! We knew you could do it!

rob said...

Hi Furr! Im sorry to hear that I too have bad dress sense. :o))