Whoa! what wonderful wheels! congratulations. Your bound to bend it sometime so don`t worry about it as long as no one is hurt, its only a piece of metalafter all. When I bend mine I get it repaired and change it, Ive had the last car 7 years and the one before that five and yes I bent it, and as I get older and more doddery I will bend it more frequently I have no doubt :o))
AH, a high tech German street machine!! J-walkers beware!!! Good luck on your test... Tell Fur he was wise to take pictures of the car, he'll have something to remember her by!! Just kidding!!!
4 comments:
Does this mean you got your driver's license? Congrats!
Oh. And tell Fur: he really shouldn't be so cross with you for bending a simple street cone he doesn't even own! (^_^)
Awww. Now I can match your face to the feet again.
Whoa! what wonderful wheels! congratulations. Your bound to bend it sometime so don`t worry about it as long as no one is hurt, its only a piece of metalafter all. When I bend mine I get it repaired and change it, Ive had the last car 7 years and the one before that five and yes I bent it, and as I get older and more doddery I will bend it more frequently I have no doubt :o))
AH, a high tech German street machine!! J-walkers beware!!! Good luck on your test... Tell Fur he was wise to take pictures of the car, he'll have something to remember her by!! Just kidding!!!
Post a Comment