Fridays at work are now officially mufti (sic), which means that I get to wear my scruffy deckies ALL day, as opposed to only when I'm not here or driving.
I'm still far too much of a numpty to be able to use the foot controls in my car whilst suited and booted. The footwell must look really girly with my weekday shoes/boots stashed in there. Praps I ought to think about getting a matching cushion and Hello Kitty steering wheel cover ...
In other stuff; the atmosphere in here is the usual doom and gloom of a Friday. I get the feeling that some of my collegues really need to get a life and/or stop taking themselves too seriously. Mondays on the other hand make days like today look bright in comparison; with people often so miserable that I frequently spend the entire day listening to the radio and avoiding more or less everybody.
Speaking of radio, the cricket starts shortly and will hopefully be a good start to the weekend I plan to spend messing about with boats and cuddling the new puppy pictured above.
Not bad at all. Might even get to shout at a few stinkpots if I'm lucky ;)
17 comments:
Awwww! leave the stinkies alone they`ve only got to the end of this year to live :o(( you got that paint ball gun yet?? Tee Hee !!! love the doggie why didn`t you get an all black one like ours :o))
Two cultures separated by a common language.
I could cook you up some curry before you could say "Bob's your uncle," eh Wat? Got to get the pork and pies out of the boot now...
Whew - there now! I'm all caught up. Been away so long, reading blogs seems ... foreign, odd, strange! What an adorable puppy! Does he like the new paint and decorations? Did he help? (Is it a he?) (^_^)
Where are you Fuffy???? are you both going to the SBS ?
Did you name the dog "Spotted Dick?"
Hope you aren't in traffic court already!!!!
What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning? Yo ho and up she rises, yo ho and up she rises...
Is that your dog?
It's adorable.
Much nicer than plain black.
Just kidding, Orb.
Ah ha!
I have just realised. If that is indeed your dog, then you know what's coming next!!!
Baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Hi Im now operating out of this address
http://rob-robinsdiary.blogspot.com
Rob
Hi Fuff!
and I am operating out of this address www.myisim.blogspot.com
Missing you there Fuff!
Just popping in to say I've shut down me blog. Evil roar. It was getting too much for me to juggle along with the emotional rollercoaster I'm suffering from right now called love. I'm okay. Just taking a break because there was quite a bit of pressure there to keep blogging for those who had been reading for years and well, I need a break. I'll be reading your blog and commenting still though. You have been warned.
Hiya fuff!
Thought of you today...
was contemplating making your pastitsio (?sp)
but then I didn't
But then I remembered that I think I forgot your birthday
because I seem to remember that you are a perfect and fabulous Virgo
(aren't we all?! ;-)
Sooo......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I don't see you!!
Post a Comment