8 years ago
Sunday, October 26
Knot Meerkats
Still here. A bloog post to salvage a 2 month absence in order, though I don't have a lot to report...
In 5 weeks time, I finish my current contract. Then we go to Athens, then further afield. I can't wait. The company I'm at is beginning to irritate me; as is the half-horse town I drive to every weekday.
In other news, I survived a visitation from the outlaws relatively unscathed last month. Probably a good time to bloog as any, if I hadn't been suffering from an acute dose of internetitis.
Hope you enjoy the pigs as much as we did. Not a thought of bacon or slow roasted belly pork crossed my mind, honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG!! This is just ....OMG........I just ccccccaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn'tttttttt believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just wow, wow, totally wow.
p.s I can't see stuff like that cos my video doo dah thing doesn't work. That's why I couldn't watch 'Word It' t'other day.
;)
So glad you are still here :)
Has to be the new forest? eh! :o))
Has to be the new forest? eh! :o))
Sorry stutterer`s finger :o))
Yeah. Acorn foraging..:)
Post a Comment