Wednesday, October 21

Can you guess what it is yet?

12 comments:

Markitos said...

Was morning?
"Oh My!"

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Is it a Pterodactyl?

Fuff said...

No

jin said...

That looks like a wren! Does it whistle like mad? ;-)

rob said...

short toed Tree creeper? tail seems to be a bit long for a wren was it on its breast?

rob said...

" was it whight on its breast" I should have said! Sorry!!!! :o(( If I am correct it would also have a call, of a repeated series of about three high pitched cheeps
(whistles) one after another. Whos a "Twitcher" not me :o(( maybe an "Anorak".

Bibi said...

It's a treecreeper. Heehee. Well done Orb ;)

rob said...

I guess it had something to do with a miss spent old age, running a park with a zoo and the letters F.R.Z.S.L. after my name, for a while :o))or then perhaps not? Tee Hee.

Fuff said...

How's yer barnet? Grown back yet ;) ?

Polkadot said...

Squirrel pooh.

Polkadot said...

lol@ orb and his short toed tree creeper. LOL.

rob said...

Why U askin Fuffy? you didnt even notice! there was I sitting at dinner with chunks out of me (limited by guarantee ) thatch and you didn`t notice! Teee Heee Haaa Haaa, as for Mmmmmm I genuinely think that it is a short toed tree creeper and there is a Mrs short toed tree creeper around somewhere too, probably maybe if it is of course:o))