I can't decide if Bibi's body language is saying, "no, no, I don't want no more god damn food!" or if the pic was snapped at the end of a huge olympic-style longjump towards the food bowl.
Not yet. She is minimum weight for a fully grown French Lop at the moment. That's 4.5kg. I am hoping she gets a bit bigger. One of her brothers is 7kg.
5 comments:
I can't decide if Bibi's body language is saying, "no, no, I don't want no more god damn food!" or if the pic was snapped at the end of a huge olympic-style longjump towards the food bowl.
HAHA! You may be right. I had interpreted it as; put me down ape and stop taking even more pictures, GAH!
;)
Please tell me that Bibi is fully grown!
Not yet. She is minimum weight for a fully grown French Lop at the moment. That's 4.5kg. I am hoping she gets a bit bigger. One of her brothers is 7kg.
oh mama, that was a seriously huge bunny.... CUTE!
Post a Comment