Wednesday, October 14

Not Hare

Orb has been over to say hello and have a bite to eat with us.
The perfect gentleman as always, he brought flowers and wine.
As a token of my appreciation, I gave him one of my finest 3 foot long blonde hairs to chomp on, with his first mouthful of food.
I have not done this to any of my culinary victims for years.
He was honoured.

6 comments:

Polkadot said...

sjaklsdfjlksadjflsjfas

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

LOL Heehee ROTFLMAO :-D

;-)

rob said...

What a load of tofee! The food was brilliant, as was the company (mind you I`m wearing my invitation out) and I know that Fuff is just saying this to make me feel bad ;o))Teee Heee! Anyway, What hair? I don`t remember any, a pesky Wabbit perhaps but not a Hare :o))

rob said...

James and Claire, Thank you for sharing your lovely home with me and for a fantastic evening and dinner, as usual the company was great and I enjoyed every minute. As I said before, I think that you will be very happy there and look forward to your visiting us so that I can reciprocate :o)) I arrived back at the boat at 00-02 so not a bad journey back really. Take care and thanks again! P.S. I am away from my "compbox" at the moment so i don`t have your email address, so please forgive me thanking you on the blog site!

Fuff said...

You're welcome Orb, anytime :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

We get husky hair in our food, no worries as it is a good source of fiber.