Tinnitus! awwww how horrible, now that you mention it I have that too :o)) I wish there was a (strong word) "cure" for it.
To experience the "sound of silence" must be truly wonderful?
I've got tinnitus as well - too much rock 'n roll back in the day, I suppose.
Sure it wasn't the bunny alarm?
Cod Stewart! Fack orf! LOL!jcnfkjsahfjkdshkf
ROR!
The smoke detectors next-door have been going off all weekend, so I feel your pain.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Tinnitus! awwww how horrible, now that you mention it I have that too :o)) I wish there was a
(strong word) "cure" for it.
To experience the "sound of silence" must be truly wonderful?
I've got tinnitus as well - too much rock 'n roll back in the day, I suppose.
Sure it wasn't the bunny alarm?
Cod Stewart! Fack orf! LOL!jcnfkjsahfjkdshkf
ROR!
The smoke detectors next-door have been going off all weekend, so I feel your pain.
Post a Comment