Thursday, December 3

Knot Boursin


My mum is going to be bunnysitting for a week from Sunday. I'm currently preparing a list of things to do and more impawtantly, NOT to do. Bibi enjoys lunging at her grandbun, so I am being thorough, just in case she ends up in her pen for a week, after being served with a bunneh ABSO.
I've been looking for my stab vest, in preparation for our trip to Killadelphia.
Aside from running up the stairs to the Art Museum and making boxing punches at the top, to the tune of Rocky, sung by Fur at the bottom; there aren't any plans as yet.
Browsing through the internet and reading about what a mess a lot of the city is in, doesn't exactly prepare me for the kind of feeling a jaunt to Athens creates.
Using internet forums helps too (sorry, not Lonely Planet, Codster), but I have been dying to wind someone up with a question, enquiring about the necessity to drive through certain areas at high speed, in order to avoid the certain hailstorms of bullets.
I have refrained so far, however.
Intrigued about meeting a cheesesteak too. People say they are farking delish. The thought of 'cheese whiz' (wtf) makes them sound bloody awful to me.

3 comments:

Polkadot said...

Cor. So you're coming to The States. Don't forget to apply for the waiver visa online before leaving but I'm sure you already know about that. p.s fack LimP. I'm not a fan of them either. Remember, I'm banned for LIFE on their website. Fackers.

Fuff said...

Yeah I have done that, farking pain in the arse. Pity Flag isn't closer!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Screw Philadelphia, when we kicked you Brits out in 1776 we were doing you a favor. Come on out to Phoenix and stay with me. Beware, it isn't a bunny friendly house with two huskies.