Monday, March 13

Live and Learn..

I just remembered something from the weekend. On Saturday, whilst on my way to the French baker, a rather horrid man called me a "C" (yes, that word, I'm not saying it).
It was just after he tried to pull out of a junction and I must have glanced up and caught his eye in a way that displeased him.
Not having ever taken the opportunity to use the above word on anybody, nor ever having been on the receiving end of it, I was quite taken aback.
It did make me laugh though, a lot. I am chuckling about it as I type acshully. Fur was less than impressed.

3 comments:

Cheshire Cat said...

Called you 'cute', 'courageous', 'courteous', 'cordial', and 'cabbage', did he? ;-)

I'm with Fur; the man could have come up with much better compliments by far! ;-D

Fuff said...

Indeed, T. A little imagination goes a long way..

SC said...

He was having a bad day. A series of bad days. Years and years of 'em. Twisted old goat.