Okay, who changed Bon Bons? Hmm? I just tried one and as soon as the lemony powder stuff was gone, I had to get rid. It was vile. They didn't used to taste like that. I'm going to have to brush my teeth now. Yik.
Sounds like you're starting a confectionery collection Fuff, what with the bon bons and the chocolate fish and pigs. (Does that sound a bit odd?) Anyway, you're definitely going to need my postal address soon the way things are going...
4 comments:
Those dastards! Ruining perfectly good lemon drops! >:-O
*grabs a pitchfork or dozen*
Sounds like you're starting a confectionery collection Fuff, what with the bon bons and the chocolate fish and pigs. (Does that sound a bit odd?) Anyway, you're definitely going to need my postal address soon the way things are going...
I love Sin. He's my favourite sheep.
Quack.
Post a Comment