Bleary bunny, nearly grown upThe rain is back, in the form of cats, dogs and chair legs. This has cheered me up no end..
I didn't have a lot of work on today, was finished by lunchtime. Due to the steady deterioration of the weather, I decided to have a snooze, a four hour wipe out to be precise. I must have been sleeping very heavily, as I had some nasty dreams and woke up looking like I'd been ironed inside out.
This evening, we went to the Chinese takeaway for Fur's dinner (I loathe Chinese food).
Whilst waiting for the order and browsing through the local paper, a lady came in to get some food.
I don't usually listen to other's conversations, it was however impossible to do anything but, as she was talking rather loudly.
She rattled on and on and on about curry sauce and chips, gravy and chips and cheese and chips and various other breeds of chips. I'm afraid I lost count.
I am a fairly laid back and easy going person, although I do have my moments....as most people do.
"Ohh curry sauce and chips, I love curry sauce and chips". Blah blah blah. She also very loudly exclaimed that when people think of her, they think of curry sauce and chips (I wouldn't own up to that). This went on until the food arrived and we could escape. By then, I was hoping that she would shut up, so that I did not have to slay her.
I didn't have a lot of work on today, was finished by lunchtime. Due to the steady deterioration of the weather, I decided to have a snooze, a four hour wipe out to be precise. I must have been sleeping very heavily, as I had some nasty dreams and woke up looking like I'd been ironed inside out.
This evening, we went to the Chinese takeaway for Fur's dinner (I loathe Chinese food).
Whilst waiting for the order and browsing through the local paper, a lady came in to get some food.
I don't usually listen to other's conversations, it was however impossible to do anything but, as she was talking rather loudly.
She rattled on and on and on about curry sauce and chips, gravy and chips and cheese and chips and various other breeds of chips. I'm afraid I lost count.
I am a fairly laid back and easy going person, although I do have my moments....as most people do.
"Ohh curry sauce and chips, I love curry sauce and chips". Blah blah blah. She also very loudly exclaimed that when people think of her, they think of curry sauce and chips (I wouldn't own up to that). This went on until the food arrived and we could escape. By then, I was hoping that she would shut up, so that I did not have to slay her.

15 comments:
BISCUIT!!! BISCUIT!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
:-D
I had curry lamb 2 nights ago, and having it again tonight, courtesy of Mum's home cooking. Wheeeee!!!
I like Chinese food ('course, I like all kinds of food). What don't you like about it? Inquiring minds want to know.
I find it slimy and 'orrible, T.
:-O
Yikes!
How about other Asian food? I know you like Thai (Indian, too?). :-)
Yeah!! Absolutely.
I think it's the cornflour that everything seems to be cooked with that creates a texture I find somewhat off-putting. Lamb curry is yummy.
eee.
Nah, the genuine Chinese food doesn't require cornflour everywhere. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! ahem.
It can be hard to find genuine Asian (or other) foods as they get pretty Westernised. Bleh. lol.
Munching on my lamb curry right now... as I weep into my pile of work. ;-)
How goest thou?
I understand..that's yer lot here I'm afraid. Most food is altered for the native palate, which is a shame.
Oh dear, work is such a drag isn't it?!
I'm ok, ta, wide awake after a naughty and lazy sleep.
Excellent!
Er, wait a minute, you should be back in bed, lol.
I'm swiping Biscuit's photos and planting them over in my spot. Tee hee!
He he. I should be but I'm not tired, unsurprisingly!
Mwahahahahaha!
Ze wabbit has crossed the channel! No, not that Channel. 'Tother one! :-D
Glad you're not tired but you're throwing off your sleep pattern, much the way HRH is.
I am a sleep deprived mummy and this rabbit appears to be cloning itself.....carrot anyone ?
Gerrof im you!
Sleep pattern somewhat will be better come this evening I think. Have been up and about since early, so I should be tired at normal hours...
Mummified! Are ye all right??
*handing over a large fluffy-soft duvet and brandy flask (strictly for medicinal purposes, of course*
As for the carrot, yes please! :-D
Dear Fuff, wishing you a wonderful and pleasant return to regular sleep hours. :-)
And the adorable, cuddly wabbit is mine! Mine, I say! Mwahahahahahaha! Ahem.
i love this rabbit. i want this rabbit for me.
What a sweet bunny face!
Tee hee.
Post a Comment