Wow! Lookit them ferociously skerrit lookin' eyes! Eeeek! lol.Actually, I think they scampered so I wouldn't have an excuse to nick your piccies, lol.
I dreamt about your bloog last night!
I do like your (not necessarily yours personally) NY accent in bloog speke, T.
Why have you painted their eyes white?Down with the monarchy!
*very dignified*I don't have a Noo Yawk axsent, Princess Fuffster. It's British bloog speak.*becomes very undignified and sprawls on ground*Tee hee!
SC - They're not painted. They have killer laser eyes.T - LOL
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! Lookit them ferociously skerrit lookin' eyes! Eeeek! lol.
Actually, I think they scampered so I wouldn't have an excuse to nick your piccies, lol.
I dreamt about your bloog last night!
I do like your (not necessarily yours personally) NY accent in bloog speke, T.
Why have you painted their eyes white?
Down with the monarchy!
*very dignified*
I don't have a Noo Yawk axsent, Princess Fuffster. It's British bloog speak.
*becomes very undignified and sprawls on ground*
Tee hee!
SC - They're not painted. They have killer laser eyes.
T - LOL
Post a Comment