Another taste of what Spring days should really be. I rowed around in the dinghy for hours, my arms are tired. Some novice sailors on an instructor yacht tried to run me down but I escaped. The boat is nearly ready. The mainsail had better be finished soon.
(placemats still available - £POA)

9 comments:
Oh, wow. WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!
I'm nicking! nicking nicking nick!
:-D
When I go rowing for hours my wife's arms get tired too. Great photography, by the way.
Nice pics Fuffling. Have you ever thought about making place mats out of them?
Down with the monarchy!
:)
LOL nanuk!! Wrong to laugh, true - but 'twas funny!
One o' these days she'll get even you know!
Nanuk - LOL. I bet she doesn't read your bloog!
SC - I have, would you like to buy some?
Charlie - Thank yooou!
T - Nick away.
Yes please. Can you get them with messages printed on them?
No way!
Way.
Post a Comment