Tuesday, April 18

Little and Littler

We're going out to a Chinese restaurant tonight. Here's hoping the Peking Duck is good, cos it's one of the only things on the menu I'll eat. I will probably counter the lack of interesting grub with a decent amount of Chinese beer. Perhaps I'll even squeeze another post in today, as I appear to have lost my bloogy mojo due to feeling a bit pissed off. A trot out for some food etc should sort me out.
In the meantime, check out this pretty, tiny, tiny Shetland foal. The pictures aren't great, as I used the waterproof boat camera instead of my SLR.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Oh what a beaut she is (he? - can't tell)!! I love horses - always have...

Fuff said...

Quite lovely I thought too, EC.

Cheshire Cat said...

Cor! Wot a beaut! :-D

Fuff said...

LOL T.