Monday, May 1

Cruising


Today hasn't been a good day.
There wasn't much 'ooooing and ahhhhing' going on for the fireworks. Something more along the lines of, 'I wish the 'effing thing would focus' and a little 'what the *&$! was that'.
I think Freedom of the Seas looks prettier in the dark.




Just home in time to catch her passing

6 comments:

Pat said...

I dunno fuff -- these photos look splendid to me! I can't imagine the noise, tho. Any dogs where you are? If there are, does the noise level make them nuts? I'm afraid my poor hounds would be traumatized for life (our rather tame 4th of July is enough to send them into tremors for a week!)

Overboard said...

Cor! Looks like the fireworks in my life right now! p.s Sorry for leaving Lobby. I'll just have to go back to get him in August :)

Fuff said...

EC - I know what you mean. It's hard on animals. Although my dogs were always very uneasy about them, my cat didn't seem at all fazed.

Maria - Do it.

Charlie - Yes, I would have to agree with you if only I had ever visited the place, but am not likely to.

rob said...

Luverly piccies!

Fuff said...

Hello Rob, you're back then?! Thanks :)

Cheshire Cat said...

Very purty pics! :-D

Brought back nice memories of the July celebration last year that Mum dragged me off to. :-)