Tuesday, May 2

Wot with me being a rufty tufty sailor and all that, I had to take a couple of painkillers for the headache that charging around at stupid speeds on the RIB had evidently caused. I also think that tearing along for any longer than say, an hour, would require a swift trip to hospital for a kidney transplant, or two.
I'll be sticking to the white flappy things, definitely. I could be persuaded, I suppose, to go out again (under some duress of course) if it's thirty degrees, flat calm and the tide's wrong for getting to Cowes in less than two hours.
A hefty dose of ibuprofen and a mooch later, I am feeling back to my usual self. Apart from a rather sore left arm that I strained whilst initially scared half to death, but having to hold on with only one hand so as to take some photos. Ah, the sad paparazzo existence of blooging. I need to get a life.

8 comments:

Pat said...

Your cornfuser has spelt blogging wroong!! hehehehehe...

So let's see if I've got this right ... you were attempting to drive, and photoshoot, and be scared witless all at the same time? Trying to give new definition to multitasking, were you?! teehee...

Fuff said...

LOL, 'twill always be blooging in my heart. I left the driving to the experts whilst hanging on and taking the pics, that was about as much as I could do!

x said...

reading about all this hardship has left me weak, i need to have some dinner. you do all the sports and action, and i'll do all the eating okay?
xxxx

Fuff said...

Charlie - The metal decapitaty things do hurt but you're sposed to avoid nutting them.

Chloe - I'm regretting the action terror sport. My arms and legs still hurt from hanging on for dear life.

Sarah Letnes said...

Beautiful picture. You should be proud, suffering for your art.

Whaddya mean blogging's not a life?

Fuff said...

LOL, Sarah, thanks!

Cheshire Cat said...

Yes, I'm with Sarah, Fuffster!

Fuff said...

LOL, T