As the inventor of the cardboard box, I actually find them quite nice to gaze at of a morn.
Charlie - Oooerr, you should stay off the heavy.Maria - Ah yes; big fish, little fish, cardboard box.
Actually, this milkshake looks like blended goldfish.
In the seventies there was a similar drink which consisted of tomato juice with a tot of advocaat drizzled on the top, If my memory serves me right it was called a burst boil! Teee Heeee oops how horrible, Awww I feel sick now ;0))
LOL,Rob, that's gross. I'll take the blended goldfish.
So when I get my blender/juicer/smoothie maker for fathers day in a few weeks time can even LITTLE me make something as....smoothie as that??
Yeah! 'Tis easy peasy. Much easier than fairy cakes.
it's not goldfish, it's definitely nemo in there. My god, you are having Nemo for breakfast!xxxxx
LOL
Post a Comment
9 comments:
As the inventor of the cardboard box, I actually find them quite nice to gaze at of a morn.
Charlie - Oooerr, you should stay off the heavy.
Maria - Ah yes; big fish, little fish, cardboard box.
Actually, this milkshake looks like blended goldfish.
In the seventies there was a similar drink which consisted of tomato juice with a tot of advocaat drizzled on the top, If my memory serves me right it was called a burst boil! Teee Heeee oops how horrible, Awww I feel sick now ;0))
LOL,Rob, that's gross. I'll take the blended goldfish.
So when I get my blender/juicer/smoothie maker for fathers day in a few weeks time can even LITTLE me make something as....smoothie as that??
Yeah! 'Tis easy peasy. Much easier than fairy cakes.
it's not goldfish, it's definitely nemo in there. My god, you are having Nemo for breakfast!
xxxxx
LOL
Post a Comment