Thursday, June 8

A Quickie

Due to Blooger's PMT yesterday, those unfortunate enough to read my bloog escaped a miserable tirade about hay fever. My nose is back in harmony with the rest of me this morning so I will save the whinge.
By the way, for anyone suffering from the dreaded allergy, take up sailing. It helps (but not in a Westerly, well here at least).

4 comments:

Pat said...

Holy nostrum Charlie!

nanuk said...

I suffered from hayfever for many years. I moved into a house in the country one autumn, and the following summer I was aghast to find I was completely surrounded by ragweed, goldenrod and virtually every other allergen known to man. Fun thing, with such an overload of irritants my body gave in and refused to react anymore. I haven't sniffled since (at least not from allergies).

Tillerman said...

I had hayfever this morning, went out for a day of Laser sailing in a 15-25 knot northwesterly - and on the way home I noticed my hayfever had disappeared.

Fuff said...

Charlie - I didn't know that but I will never forget now. Have you bought a boat yet?

EC - Holy Nosrtum indeed. Hehe.

Nanuk - I keep hoping that something like that will happen to me. I'm fed up with hay fever.

Tillerman - I expect you would not have noticed any symptons, due to being far too preoccupied with more important things like keeping your dinge upright.