The last few days have been a non-stop yawn.Arranging car insurance, negotiating with car dealers, trying not to scream at the broadband company we ceased to use in January, interjected by a brief spell of terror when the iron tried to electrocute me. I took great pleasure in throwing it on its head this morning.
My usual waking thoughts of weather and sailing were temporarily replaced by a list of tedious grown up stuff.
It's done now, so I am relieved to not have to face another bout of Oasis on a call waiting line and the paperwork has been sorted and put out of my sight.
Just to add to the chaos of the past couple of days, my mum's phone line had a funny turn, which made her go a bit mental, as she's going on holiday on Saturday and has things to arrange.
We have to go and see Fur's parents on Saturday (erk), returning on Sunday. Then we are free. This is the part where the fantastic weather of the past week will spoil and just as the main cover comes off, the heavens will open.
4 comments:
Good to know you gave the phone to Sin, rather than throwing the iron at him! BTW: is he over his Metaxa hangover by now?
LOL, Pat. He doesn't get hangovers, unlike me.
lolWish I could write more than 'lol' but nightsails turn me into a moron.
F
Why is it everytome I come to visit I get the urge to chuck it all and run off to Tahiti. Ah the spirit is willing but the liver is weak...
Post a Comment