No good drunk from Ipanema more like. I don't know why you let him get away with it.
LOL ... me thinks it's time to get a lock for the liquor cabinet, eh??
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You missed out five Doo`s! well if we are talking about the Stan Getz version that is :o))
Bloody funny photo!!
SC/EC - I have tried but it's no use.Maria - Do it.Charlie - Tee hee. Very punny.Rob - I dunno wot version it is :)Og - LOL, nice to see another sailor.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No good drunk from Ipanema more like. I don't know why you let him get away with it.
LOL ... me thinks it's time to get a lock for the liquor cabinet, eh??
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You missed out five Doo`s! well if we are talking about the Stan Getz version that is :o))
Bloody funny photo!!
SC/EC - I have tried but it's no use.
Maria - Do it.
Charlie - Tee hee. Very punny.
Rob - I dunno wot version it is :)
Og - LOL, nice to see another sailor.
Post a Comment