D says it's nice. He says, 'NO comparison to Leeds!' Then he laughed.Have a nice time!(Don't forget to remove the bedspread! ;-)
LOL Jin! Thanks, I won't forget :)
fAre you taking us with you?
i don't think i've heard people from Norwich speak. maybe you can post an mp3.
Charlie - Ta :)Fairscape - Do you mean taking my laptop? If so, yes! Of course!Edina - Sluff, hmmm. Leeds, arghhhh.Chloe - I'll see if I can get my hands on one :)
Everywhere is better than "Mucky" Leeds! :o))
Rob - Yup! Teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
D says it's nice. He says, 'NO comparison to Leeds!' Then he laughed.
Have a nice time!
(Don't forget to remove the bedspread! ;-)
LOL Jin! Thanks, I won't forget :)
f
Are you taking us with you?
i don't think i've heard people from Norwich speak. maybe you can post an mp3.
Charlie - Ta :)
Fairscape - Do you mean taking my laptop? If so, yes! Of course!
Edina - Sluff, hmmm. Leeds, arghhhh.
Chloe - I'll see if I can get my hands on one :)
Everywhere is better than "Mucky" Leeds! :o))
Rob - Yup! Teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee :)
Post a Comment