Tuesday, August 22

This little piggy

I've been whammied by two migraines in two days. When I saw this lovely little escape artist at the side of the road earlier, I had to take a picture to prove to myself that a third wasn't setting in.
Out in hot pursuit of some favourite comfort food (whenever surfacing from a migraine, there is usually something I simply must eat), I was relieved not to have been craving bacon..

6 comments:

Fuff said...

Oink

Sarah Letnes said...

Two in two days, that's miserable. I hope you're feeling better.

Overboard said...

lol @ pic. Teee heeeeee. [Cor blimey, these vits are good]p.s Really hot guy in here right now. Phorrrrr!

Fuff said...

Sarah - Tis. Thanks :)

Owen - LOL

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

Before my migranes hit my vision goes crazy. I grab two aspirins a cup of coffee and try to lie down somewhere dark and quiet with my eyes closed. If I'm lucky I can short curcuit the damn thing otherwise I'm in for a real headbanger. Hope you're feeling better.

Fuff said...

Thanks Fariscape, I get more or less the same symptoms too. Feeling much better ta.