Whizz bang and crew are off to Cascais (Portugal) from the Solent tomorrow.
I do hope they don't die.
Anyhoo. In case they do......we had a huge party tonight and their 'last meal' was pretty fantastic and stuff.
PS Good luck guys and fair winds (not that you're going to get any for the next few days) xxxxxxx
8 years ago

6 comments:
Best of luck to them
That pic makes sailing look really difficult. Gulp.
f
Hadn't been aware of this aspect of testosterone poisoning but it makes sense.
Oh man I can sooooo imagine me standing where that guy is! Good luck and God Speed to you Whiz Bang!
hello from Turkey..yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
City Mouse - Hear hear, thank you!
Owen - Yeah I no. Idiots. Teehee.
Charlie - Everything crossed here for them and I felt ruff, unfortunately. Glutton for punishment eh?
Fairscape - Excellent stuff, made me laugh out loud :)
Pat - Do it then!!! So could I and thanks ever so much
Owen - Yay. Keep away from Adana keboob breath
Post a Comment