Saturday, September 2

What oh!

Sometimes there seems to be little else to do than sleep and fester.
We have been out, more than in, over the past few days. Gales arrived today, cancelling out any thoughts of casting orf.
We did go and have a peek at conditions out at the Needles and the western Solent. That was quite enough fodder for the imagination.
NORWICH tomorrow. What fun. Pity we couldn't book into Fawlty Towers for the night, but I'm looking forward to some air conditioning if only to escape the plate sized moths that flapped in through the windows last time.
Then... 'effin Leeds later on in the week.
I am becoming quite streetwise on my travels. That, or I'm gonna buy myself an Uzi and be done with any further complications.

9 comments:

Overboard said...

That's such a funny photo of Sin. I have tears in my eyes.
I do love Sin.
['ere, that e-mail about Lobby was odd....bit disturbing, actually] :)

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

Has Sin put on some weight?

Fuff said...

Charlie - Yes please, how much?

Bead - LOL. Yes it was rather.

Fairscape - Hahahahaha. It's the booze.

Anonymous said...

I've heard Leeds is a good laugh.

Fuff said...

Anonymouse - I heard that too. When I went there for the first time I was optimistic. This lasted for about 10 minutes. It's awful and quite dangerous.
Signed - Soft Sarfener. :)

rob said...

Mucky Leads!!!! Eughhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Won't bother going there then. Actually I always hear northern cities being described as great "party towns". I reckon I can have a better night out in London though.

Phu

Pat said...

Ifn you're serious 'bout the uzzi I could sell you one! Seriously! 'Course, it's a pellet uzzi and getting it across the pond might be a bit tricky. Does that make a difference? <|:))

Fuff said...

Hahahahahahaha! A pelletuzi - rock on!