Sunday, September 3

Boring

Sin settling in nicely
'Ere in Norwich again. Yawn.
The bed in the hotel is really wobbly. I'm used to sleeping on a futon mattress, so anything other than a paving stone in comparison gives me the jeebies. I am convinced I'm going to roll off it in the night and break my head on the bedside table.
No moffs tonight, we have air con and will be keeping the windows closed, the dramatic hunt of a bat sized one the other week was far too traumatic to risk repeating.
As we checked in, I couldn't help noticing a strange man eating a bowl of what looked like spaghetti and bolognese sauce, with his knife. The noise of the knife reverberated around reception so loudly, as he attempted in vain to scrape every last morsel of his food and then lick it. Git. Good thing we don't eat in hotels or I would have had to have scowled him out of the restaurant.
I've always been intolerent but some people really take the biscuit. Teehee.
Priorities
Mineral water and stuff, strategically arranged on a shelf, so as to resemble a bouquet of flowers

7 comments:

jin said...

OMG! You have Budweiser there?!!? About 10 blocks from my shoppe you will see this.

They process the malt & barley here. One of my best customers is the lady that gets rid of any 'organisms' or bugs that are delivered with the grains! YUCK! LOL!

The owner of the entire company flies in fron time to time. He orders our chocolate chunk cookies (not personally, he has someone else do it for him.)

Here, their beer is NOT known for being very 'palatable'! LOL

Overboard said...

lol@ the knife scraping.
LOL

The Dog of Freetown said...

Now what you brings you to Norwich? I spent two years there recently - didn't intend to, it was an accident. So be careful, before you know it you might find two years have passed. Keep your wits about you - don't accept any job propositions.

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

Ah Sin, sadder bud wiser...

Fuff said...

Charlie - LOL. Hotel rooms are about as exciting as a sloth on barbituates.

Jin - Ooooooo, how interesting :)I agree about the beer though. Never been known to drink it (lies) but I wasn't touching this one as it was 10 bucks a bottle!

Nadia - Hahahaha!!!

Bead - Should have slain him really, but I woz tired.

Kieren - A very accurate comment. We were there on business. I quite like the place but get the feeling if I were to live there, I'd get very bored, very quickly.

Fairscape - Tis. Sin's not fussy though.

jin said...

OMG!!! 10 bucks a bottle?!!? It's like 50 cents here!!!!!!!! LOL!!

Fuff said...

Hotel mini bar price Jin, it's much cheaper elsewhere, teeeeheeee :)