Tuesday, September 5

Avaast!

When we arrive home from travelling, I always want to cook.
Eating out in restaurants becomes boring, almost a means to an end and unless the food is fantastic, I rarely finish more than half of my meal.
I feel even less excited about hotels.
Aside from the knife scraping peasant in the lobby, someone I could escape from, another I couldn't avoid stomped around their room for an eternity in the early hours, slamming wardrobe doors and drawers until I was chomping at the bit.
What's the point in bragging about having a pillow to cater for every guest's need when you don't supply sound proofing ones?
Anyhoo. Enough whining.
Whilst I was at the table, eating my dinner earlier, I noticed a girl whose behaviour has been worrying me ever so slightly.
She must be in her late teens/early twenties and has been repeatedly jogging down the path that stretches around the marina, dressed in hot pants and a vest. Although this could not be described as provocative, if you know what I mean, she seems to be deliberately trying to impress someone in the vicinity, as she is smiling in 'a way' that makes it as obvious as my hat.
Doesn't she realise how dangerous this could be for her.....or am I being an arse?

6 comments:

jin said...

Ohhhhh.....fuff!!! That FOOD! I'm SO hungry now!!! It looks PERFECT! :-D

(re the girl: she really shouldn't have been doing that. Here you REALLY wouldn't do something like that...can get you in a LOT of trouble.)

rob said...

Yummy food!

Citymouse said...

First, I always love the food pics...second yes it is dangerous and so is all of youth.

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

Yummy food!

Could be that girl is just trying to drum up some "business" wink, wink!

Overboard said...

That's a fab pic up top.

Fuff said...

Charlie - No, it was someone in the next room, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hope she does!

Jin - Ta :) She ought not really to be doing it here either..

Rob - Teeheee!

City Mouse - Thank you and how true :)

Fairscape - Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Bead - LOL