Thursday, August 17

Yawn

Still 'ere.
Fell asleep this afternoon for ages and dreamt about spiders. Those pictures are going to have to come off the walls.
Going to go for some essential shopping now and then head out to Harrogate or York for dinner.
No hoodies there I'm told. The inner city area here is unbelievably hostile towards soft sarfern woosies like us.
Oh yeah, went down to check out breakfast this morning and turned back with a cup of coffee as I heard my arteries scream from within.

3 comments:

rob said...

I hope the rads not on? one sure fire way of getting a headache? if you go to York you can visit the Terrys or is it the Roundtrees factory for some chocolate I seem to remember a pub called the Robin Hood too and that all the women go on the P*ss on friday without their men. Mind you I was only 21 years old when I worked the door at their one Casino (Crayford clubs). The hospital had a great accident and emergency centre and a very tall blond nurse????? my minds going nowwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!111 I used to go across to Halifax was it? with a packed lunch, to hire a "Hack" (Old horse) so I could go off for the day along a stream and out into the moors, where I could ride to my hearts content.

Fuff said...

Rob - York is lovely. Loads to do, very civilised place. I like it.

Charlie - That would have been mine. Sorry, I'll tell 'em to keep the noise down when I'm next likely to be anywhere near a load of spongy black pudding. YIK.

Overboard said...

lol@ sin