Are we speaking of the in-law's visit, or the "R" word event?
What does 'cark' mean?
Pat - The former of course. Argh.Bead - Cark - kick the bucket
fAt least you get to celebrate before they arrive. Perhaps you could be lost at sea only to mysteriously reappear right before they leave...(hide in a friends boat cabin).
Do I see spots appearing? could it be mumps or mid life measles?? Go for it! :o))
See...I KNEW you didn't move to Beta! I got confused at Seb's too, for a second. Bloggers full of bugs...good thing the price is right! LOL
i just had to rush here after seeing ur comment in Jin's comment box. ur b'day is on 15th? mine too!u were ryt. the best ppl have their b'days in sept.:D
Sometimes all you can do is self medicate!
Fairscape - The best idea yet! Ta :)Rob - I like this one too, praps it ought to be something really serious, like bird flu, to make sure they stay away...Charlie - I'd go for 2, just in case the first one misses.Jin - Hahahaha! :)Mizfit - Hi! Yep, mine's on the 15th too :)CityMouse - LOL. I fully intend to. Teehee :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Are we speaking of the in-law's visit, or the "R" word event?
What does 'cark' mean?
Pat - The former of course. Argh.
Bead - Cark - kick the bucket
f
At least you get to celebrate before they arrive. Perhaps you could be lost at sea only to mysteriously reappear right before they leave...(hide in a friends boat cabin).
Do I see spots appearing? could it be mumps or mid life measles?? Go for it! :o))
See...I KNEW you didn't move to Beta! I got confused at Seb's too, for a second. Bloggers full of bugs...good thing the price is right! LOL
i just had to rush here after seeing ur comment in Jin's comment box. ur b'day is on 15th? mine too!
u were ryt. the best ppl have their b'days in sept.
:D
Sometimes all you can do is self medicate!
Fairscape - The best idea yet! Ta :)
Rob - I like this one too, praps it ought to be something really serious, like bird flu, to make sure they stay away...
Charlie - I'd go for 2, just in case the first one misses.
Jin - Hahahaha! :)
Mizfit - Hi! Yep, mine's on the 15th too :)
CityMouse - LOL. I fully intend to. Teehee :)
Post a Comment