Monday, September 11

Sometimes...

..we cast off and the weather changes, from 10-15 knots of lovely, albeit shifty breeze and warm sunshine, to something less favourable. It changed today.
Dark clouds and squalls must have been waiting for us to clear the marina entrance, sniggering as I tied the sheets onto the jib and the halyard to the main.
Somewhat put out by the sudden, unexpected deterioration in conditions; we belligerently stayed out for the rest of the afternoon and despite a couple of near knockdowns, rather enjoyed charging about on our ear hole. This is not proof that I like such weather, just in case the 'R' word is mentioned.
I unfortunately couldn't take any pictures, as I've misplaced the boat camera and didn't fancy breaking my SLR by using it in the wet; so I took some pictures with my phone, of some things in the supermarket that make me laugh whenever I walk past them. Hopefully nobody is wearing their half moon glasses whilst looking at such puerile drivel.


3 comments:

Citymouse said...

They actually sell that stuff?

jin said...

Hmmm...it doesn't really look like those pics are taken in a store..... are you sure it's not from your bathroom cabinet?!!?

Fuff said...

Charlie - I am ashamed..a bit.

Fur - Bah.

CityMouse - Yes they do...:)

Nadia - Teeeheee

Jin - Absolutely not, far too tidy to be my bathroom cabinet ;)