Sunday, September 10

Lalalalalalalalala....I can't hear yooooooooo

The last couple of days sailing have had a worrying influence over Fur.
He has been talking about racing in the next Winter and Frostbite series with more enthusiasm than I would like to acknowledge.
Can someone please remind him that getting up at 0700 on a Sunday morning in order to have your arse repeatedly kicked, in freezing gales, is highly uncivilised and ought to be banned.
The last time we did some Winter racing, I couldn't see my arms and legs for bruises; spent the first half of each week limping and the second half, sniffling about the forthcoming Sunday.

6 comments:

jin said...

That sounds awfully early.

That sounds awfully cold.

*shivers, yawns*

I'll stay home in bed & eat chocolate. You go on with out me!

Hahaha!!!

x said...

Fur is very brave. I am with Jin. In fact i can make some chocolate for you to find upon your return.

Fuff said...

Fur - Wuss? Tell ya what..I'll helm and you do some leg work for a change? Hmm? The t-bone is tempting tho.

Charlie - Good idea. I'll ask him what colour room he would like.

Jin - Hehe. You and me both.

Chloe - Thanks. Fur is the one who has the easy job of holding and waggling a stick. It's the others, including me who have to do all the hard work!

Anonymous said...

toy boats in a hot bath is about as close as I'd wanna get on a freezing January morning.

Still fancy being on some kind of boaty type visit to the antarctic though.

Phu

Fuff said...

Phu - Sounds like the makings of a sailor...

Charlie - LOL

Pat said...

If it isn't possible to raise the temps for winter sailing, then I'm staying with Jin! Otherwise, of course, I'd consider it! Never mind - Jin and I will have the hot chocolate (made with real chocolate, right Jin?) waiting for your frozen return!