We both have colds.Fur of course has man flu - a deadly condition known only to affect the hairier of the human race, so there's no point in competing with him for who has the worst symptoms. I would lose hands down.
Syrup sponge pudding with cold custard is one of the best cures. One needs to take great care when handling the pudding though. The syrup can melt Kryptonite and I almost lost a finger when a tiny amount dripped onto it; definitely testament that no matter how lousy I am feeling, I'm obviously more than capable of managing to use the most colourful language.
I blame Leeds. For everything.
16 comments:
Fuff, I think you should upload this photo to that celebrity matching site and see who it comes up with. ;)
Feel better soon!
lol@man flu.
Soooooooooooo true.
O daiji ni.
p.s Did my letter and little stick pressies arrive?
Dan- Thanks :) I'll try it with the pud. I reckon it looks like Elizabeth Taylor personally.
Bead - Yep and bless you! No sign of anything, not even Lobby. Sniffle.
Hmmm, the post from Kyoto is crap.
Mmmmmm.....anglaise.....I might need some now. It's a very good thing!
I have some in the fridge downstairs. I like it with flourless chocolate oblivion cake & apple crumble.
They are such delicate creatures whilst we were mad from the same stuff that created the universe...
I've been with mine sine 1972... I know... I know.... I knowwww
I dont get flu! Im too old, I get Pneumonia :o)) the only cure is "sossage" and Mash with thick onion gravy. Im then up and about in thirty seconds and on my way to the boat, no matter what the weather! :o))
ya... man flu!!! to spite the triple strenght meds the doc puts the female on we dont have have time to be ill-- we must take care our half dead men!
I feel your pain.. hope you feel better soon. And now I need to look up syrup sponge pudding.
Bead - I'm sure it'll turn up, but Lob's been a while..
Jin - Custard is lovely, but I don't like the stuff if it's hot. That skin that forms is gross!
Middle Child - LOL! You obviously do, teehee :)
Rob - Coo, sossidge and mash and gravy. Cor! A cure for anything I reckon :)
Charlie - Tsk. You men...
City Mouse - Poor little lambs ;) Don't you have steamed puds in the US?
I hope Lobby isn`t stuffed with "Catnip" as customs will probably be trying to smoke it by now? :o))
I blame Leeds for everything too. No really, for everything. Isn't it just custard?
Rob, one thing Lob appeared never to have contained is catnip, despite allegedly being a catnip toy. This was realised when he managed to attract the attention of 0 cats!
Kieran - Yes it is, but nobody over the other side of the pond knows what custard is...
Just proooooves, what I am trying to say, doesnt it? cat`s dont smoke weed! thats why he never attracted a single cat (or married one for that matter) see, :o))
Feel better soon Fuff and Fur (and likely Sin too, no?) And I beg to differ with you - some of us old-timers across the pond do indeed know what true custard is (not the crap from a box!) Yours, however, looks absolutely scrumptuous!
Rob - LOL!! Heeheeee
Pat - Oops. I'll get me coat. Thanks!
Kids get colds....men get flu....women get on with it....! Say no more eh?!
Post a Comment