I’m beginning to regret my previous post, wishing I’d have left it until we felt as bad as we do today.
My thermostat is broken. It’s 15 degrees outside and I want the fan on, the only hitch being that Fur is shivering his timbers off.
I’ve been making a lot of food. Home made pizzas and stews, interspersed with cups of organic cocoa, charlotte potato wedges roasted in olive oil and lots of tea and sympathy.
If we ate so much all the time, we’d be as fat as houses. Not that I can taste much of it, or hear for that matter. I attempted to listen to some music on my iPod Nano (unscratched) earlier, but I think the neighbours heard more than I did.
Aside from scoffing, we’ve been watching DVDs into the early hours, in the hope that if we go to bed late, our nostrils will have taken a break and will stay clear long enough to enable us to drop off and not hear the monstrous snoring that follows (not me of course).
I’m still losing on the symptoms front though. Man flu is a terrible thing. Aside from causing the most voracious of appetites, it also creates the urge to laugh one’s socks off continuously at the likes of Billy Connolly.
I can merely aspire to feeling so ill.
10 comments:
Your too good! If word spreads about your kindness every man in the world will have man flu and we'll all have to cook!
They look delishus.
Yum.
OHHHHHH!!!!
Those look SOOOO good!
Stop putting such wonderful pictures of food all over the place. Now I have to go ahead and clean the drool off my keyboard ... again.
Hope you both feel better soon! You will do, but Fur will take a lot lot longer :o))
Yummy Scrummy! here I am trying to get back down to fourteen an a half stone, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgh "no I don`t want toast this morning thankyou I want chips and ketchup" !!!!!!! sorry you weren`t supposed to hear that. :o))
O.M.G.!
You're a cruel woman Fuff!
Putting such wonders up for us to drool over.
Here Dan - here's an extra-strength drool rag. I've long since stocked up on them as I've come to learn first hand (we all have) the depths and extent of Fuff's perverse cruelty!
You're doing this to us because you don't want to be the only one feeling miserable, aren't you Fuff?
City Mouse - I'll deny it if confronted by any angry women!
Bead - Nice with onion and garlic mayo or ded hot salsa.
Jin - Thanks :) Not as good as your cakes tho.
Dan - Ewwww! Vegan friendly too!
Charlie - Damn.
Rob - Thanks! Poor you, chips and ketchup sound like a pretty good brekkie to me!
Pat - LOL@cruel!!!!
Its Spring over here ...or should I say down under...betcha you wish your rellies moved over here when they were handing out the stolen land to the colonials
Ah, Not really, my 'rellies' weren't here at the time :)
Post a Comment