Ohhh - don't you just hate self censorship (and the necessity for it)?!! This feeling is all too familiar to me too! I made the mistake of giving my blog address to coworkers and family, and so now of course I have absolutely nothing I can write about (just on the off chance one of 'em might read a post or two one day!) Of course, you could maybe write in hypothetical terms, or third person, or some such thing! Hey - how about passing yourself off as a hacker that gained illegal entry to your blog?? That'd be cool! I can just see it now: a stream of obscenities, blasphemies and epitaphs, all eminating from ... hmmmm, who could we pin this on, eh?
LOL!! I'm not telling any of you! It would have been generally offensive to some, so am keeping a lid on it, until I go out on Friday night praps. Teehee.
6 comments:
awwwww.... please!!!!! I mean i do it all the time! Why should I be the only one???
Ohhh - don't you just hate self censorship (and the necessity for it)?!! This feeling is all too familiar to me too! I made the mistake of giving my blog address to coworkers and family, and so now of course I have absolutely nothing I can write about (just on the off chance one of 'em might read a post or two one day!) Of course, you could maybe write in hypothetical terms, or third person, or some such thing! Hey - how about passing yourself off as a hacker that gained illegal entry to your blog?? That'd be cool! I can just see it now: a stream of obscenities, blasphemies and epitaphs, all eminating from ... hmmmm, who could we pin this on, eh?
Yeah...I did that this past week now I wish I wouldn't have. :-P
Oh, you weren't going to write about me, WERE YOU!??!
:-S
LOL!! I'm not telling any of you! It would have been generally offensive to some, so am keeping a lid on it, until I go out on Friday night praps. Teehee.
Sorry from me, in anticipation of what it might have been :o))
LOL Rob! I was only joking :))
Post a Comment