My new, much bargained for toy arrived this morning.At around 1800, I was interrupted.
"What are we having for dinner?"
"Sorry, what? Dinner?"
"Yes. I was wondering if we're going to bother having anything to eat."
"Oh yeah, I'll make something for around 1800 if you're not too hungry."
Some games are extremely addictive and not just for children.
I almost had to have my mum sectioned when she discovered Tetris.
She'd refuse do anything else for hours and would leave people at the front door if chasing a high score. One time she left someone standing outside for 40 minutes.
I remember this because I almost starved that Sunday and had to tidy the house myself.
9 comments:
OOOOOOOooooooooo!
It's
SO
SHINY
! ! !
Can ET phone home on that thing?
Call me fick (or thick, even) but: if you were left standing outside for 40 minutes, how'd you tidy the house? Better yet...why? <|:))
I bought you guys another present tonight. Just can't stop buying now that I can send so easily. And I wrote you a letter whilst at work watching co-worker nibble fingers. Euch. I've never understood why folks can nibble fingers, slobber saliva all over them, and think it's okay.
Saying that, I nibbled the samurai's fingers last Friday. Tee hee. But I was drunk and I was pretending that I was in some HOllywood movie with Brad Pitt.
How does it work? do you have to count the coloured smarties or sumfink? :o))
Charlie - Snot pink, the keyboard's maroon and no I can't call them with it.
Jin - LOL!
EC - No, but it can make coffee and it wasn't me at the front door :)
Maria - Oooo! Ta! I sense a new Mr Angry in the making. LOL.
Rob - You get as many smarties as you can grouped together to score more points etc. It's crap really but the 'pop' sounds it makes are great.
No, her nickname is "Okayyyyyyyy. Soooooooooo" [uttered with a nasal American twangy whiney]
I have the cheap version a 9`x6` piece of bubblewrap Pop! pop! pop! :o))
I like Grand Theft Auto, where I can beat the living s**t out of innocent people with a golf club. I guess as long as I stay out of the pro-shop at the local golf course the general public is pretty safe.
Post a Comment