Tuesday, October 10

I resent the implication

To the person who arrived here through a Google search for 'Fick Fuff' : I can assure you that you will not find wot you is looking for on this web page.

14 comments:

Overboard said...

LOL

x said...

weirdos
maybe they meant fickle? and they can't spell? yes fickle fuff, that's it.

Fuff said...

Charlie - Erk indeed.

Rigsby - Teeheee.

Chloe - I refer you to the title of this post :)

jin said...

LOL...maybe it was fur playing a joke?

OOOoo! I have 2 linkys now! :-D
(You must like the swearing! *giggle*)

Dan said...

Afer some investigation, I discovered that this post of yours is the culprit. It contains the word "fick" in the caption of the second photo.

Because of your audacious choice of this most peculiar word, Google has decided to list your blog at the very top of the search results when anyone decides to do a "Fick Fuff" search anywhere in the world (and possibly elsewhere). ;-)

Citymouse said...

I cant even begin to understand!!!!

Middle Child said...

Erkle erkle erkle yes of course

CCCCppppCCppp said...

Well I guess you missed my Urban Dictionary post a ways back. There are many interesting definitions there.

Will said...

But now you've used the phrase again, you'll get even more 'fick fuff' referrals! That's how I got here anyway...

Fuff said...

Jin - I wish it had been him! Heehee, speaking your mind is a good thing :)

Danlock - LOL! It was a specific search for Fick Fuff tho :( Grrrrrrrrrr.

City Mouse - Fick is slang for 'thick' which is also slang for dim/not particularly intelligent.

Charlie - Hahaha!

Middle Child - Hello! You and Charlie understand this more than I!

Fairscape - Where is it? I'll have a read :)

Will - Grrrrrrrrrr. LOL, I hope not. It even beats hairy armpits (which I do not have, I hasten to add).

Pynchon said...

They must have been fick, or something.

Fuff said...

Pynchon - I agree.

rob said...

Just done a google search on Fuff and heres the reply:-

Aw FUFF! We gots us a fuffin' breach in the lower hull! ... "Fuff" is basically a portmanteau word for a US expression that people in the UK render as "sod ...
Oeeeeer!!!!!!! :o)) fuffing hell!

Fuff said...

Rob - LOL!!!! Excellent :)