Thursday, October 12

A step too far

Okey dokey. I took a short break from popping bubbles; and what did I see?
Free, armpit, fettish.
I couldn't have made that referral up.
Signed,

Fuff the Sod.

10 comments:

Fuff said...

Bwahahahaha!

Citymouse said...

I think you did make it up... or is this your personal fettish your sharing??? LOL

Fuff said...

City Mouse - Hahahahaha! Yeah, particularly really smelly armpits and also athletes foot up to the knee. :)

Pat said...

I told you you should have shaved those pits!

jin said...

Heeheeeee!!! :-)

Whatever you do, don't ever name a post 'My First Threesome?' as a joke, like I did. I get at least 2 searches per day for that one now!!!


*Gasp*
Oh, no!
I think searches pick up commenters comments! :-S You'll have to let me know!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:-D

Dan said...

Fuff, I don't get it. Is this some kind of haiku or something?

Anonymous said...

eeeeeewwwwww

Overboard said...

Wake up! Wake up! I've done a funny Darth Tender post.
Tee hee.
[I need to get a life beyond this blogging....must.......go......out......]

The Phosgene Kid said...

Try to eat in a restaurant near a hirsute dude in a muscle shirt. That’ll pop your bubble, almost as much as his girlfriend with the low-riders and tank top showing off her spare tire. I have got to move away from people...

Fuff said...

Pat - LOL

Jin - None yet, but I'll let you know. Tee hee :)

Dan - Yeah, how did you guess?

Mummified - Wot? wot?

Maria - LOL, I saw. LOL.

TPK - I would have to leave the restaurant. Yik.