I've spent the entire day in my pit.
In fact, I'm still there.
This morning I woke up feeling a tad iffy, with the headache I've had for the past 2 days still present, but in a different place. At least I can stop worrying as it's moved.
I decided at 0830 to take a couple of painkillers and sleep on it.
I now can't tell whether I have a deep slumber/dream induced head or if the headache is still there.
Is that a good thing?
I'm trying to work out what to do next. Get up, have a shower and go out? Stay put and read? Watch Finding Nemo or Kill Bill?
Decisions....
8 years ago
10 comments:
Kill bill, less noise then Finding Nemo-- I hope you feel better
It's no wonder you have a headache with those brats running around in the hallway! ;)
Walks help. Soothing music helps. Curling up to a book with a hot chocolate helps. Bubble baths help. Oh my God! I'm sounding like a woman here!
As for movies, I almost always prefer comedies when I'm not feeling so good. Unless I have a bad cough ... and funny movies make me cough up a lung, which can be painful.
Awww Fuff! Feel better soon. Ring Jin for some chocolate, quick!!
You could watch Bill kill Nemo. Or roll over and go back to sleep...
Hope you're better by now!
:-)
Ahoy!
The $#$%# staff in the school office received Lobby and then sent him back to you!! They knew I was in the 'hood, too and could have sent him down to me in Kyoto. It's called 'lacking commonsense'.
Grrr.
Lobby surely is the most travelled of all our blogging toys.
LOL
I agree with Phos, 'cept I'd rather kill Nemo's father. His dialogue consists entirely of saying "Nemo" in the most bathetic voice possible for the full duration of the film.
City Mouse - LOL. You're probably right!
Dan - Hahaha! Not at erm all :) I know what you mean about mixing a hacking cough and a comedy. Beaches it is then (NOT)!
Pat - Thanks. It seems to have gone away, whatever it was..
TPK - Bill killing Nemo sounds like a good plan to me :)
Charlie - Ta!
Jin - Thanks :) All seems to be well now.
Rigsby - Grrrrrr. Send me your address and I'll forward the bloody thing on when it gets back to me. Grrrrrrrr.
Nanuk - Me too. Until now, I thought I was the only person who was irritated by him. Hehe.
I think I would "Kill Bill" but then thats me!:o))
Rob - Kill Bill is an excellent film, have you seen it?
Post a Comment