I received a parcel this morning from my friend Pat.Absolutely no excuses today for ranting and general curmudgeonly behaviour.
Aside from the fab Crocs I've been lusting after for the boat and general loafing about, she also sent me a pretty and very nautical cruet set.
Thank you Pat. I've already been down to the boat to see what they feel like on the decks and they're really sticky. I reckon I'll be able to stay upright, no hands, even when heeling 45 degrees.
Can't wait to try them out!
Yippeeeeeee!!!

12 comments:
Do the Crocs really stick? Only asking because whilst they 'claim' to be ideal for restaurant workers, ice-rink cleaners, and sailors, I've come a cropper on mine twice now on shiny airport floors. Are your Crocs a bit different?
Awwww, shucks Fuff and Charlie! 'Twas truly my pleasure!
Email is good, Mail is great! Gifts from friends are even better!
Pat gives beautiful gifts. We love Pat!
Charlie - Yes. I'm going to strap him into one when we go sailing. She is lovely, I agree wholeheartedly.
Rigsby - Yeah they are. I sloshed some olive oil around the floor this morning to further test their stickiness and ne'er a skid in sight.
Pat - :) Now where's that blinking Marmeet got to. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
City Mouse - Friends are gifts themselves :)
Chloe - Yes she does and very true.
Ne'er fear on the Marmite Fuff - it'll get here soon enough, I'm sure of it. In the meantime I take great pride in the fact that I've taught you all so well on the correct pronunciation of the stuff! <|:))
I hope so Pat. Thank goodness you showed me the way! Teehee.
You lucky blooger! I was going to keep this a secret, but I won't, because I'm feeling really generous. If you want to become a millionnaire, simply invent a new Velcro stick-your-shoes-to-the-deck system, and presto! Don't say I don't ever give you anything.
PS I doubt those new shoes will keep that drunkard rabbit upright no matter how sticky they are.
Seb - A lucky blooger indeed :) What a great idea, thank you. I'll suggest we velcro the decks when the boat comes out of the water, what colour do you think would be best?
You're right about Sin too I think. He might stay upright if I velcro his paws tho...
Hmmm. I suggest a nice shade of blue. This is cunning because it will match the sea and the sky, and provide camouflage from other race competitors who you can then creep up on and surprise.
Fur has to wear nice pink velcro shoes to prove how much he loves you.
Sin has to wear velcro all over because he is a no good drunk.
LOL. I would rather he didn't!
Poor Sin, you're very hard on him :)
Post a Comment