We spent a lovely day with my mum for Christmas Day II yesterday.
Good food, lots of laughter and fun playing silly games and a generally happy and relaxed atmosphere. The perfect antidote.
Currently seeing the old year out with doubled up lines on the boat. The wind is screaming through the marina and we're set for it to strengthen more by the evening.
Providing we don't need to worry about things going pear shaped in the marina, I am enjoying the weather.
2006 was a cursed year for us and I'm looking forward to slamming the door in its face later tonight.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Door slamming is highly recommended in certain circumstances, fuff. And we wish you two a simply splendid 2007
The same to you too Charlie. Happy New Year!! Yay :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you rock. Wish I could have been there to help slam that door.
:)
Maria - You woz! zzzzzzzz!
Post a Comment