Happy New Year Fuff & Fur!!!Out with the bad & in with the GOOD!!!Have a drinky for me, k?!LOL! :-D
Happy New Year to you too Jin!Definitely out with the bad!I already have, several.:)
You guys are the best. Words cannot match what I truly want to say about how much you both mean to me.Ferroever your friend.Mariaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'll drink to those, fuff :o)
fuff and furHoping you have the Happiest, Healthiest, Sailingiest New Year Ever.I will wish Rising Slowly Happy New Year here too as I know she is out and about and I know she visits here often. Happy New Year Maria!WoooooooooHooooooooo!
Maria - Awwwww. Yay! Do it, do it! Without moonshine. Hehehehe xxxCharlie - :) Drink all the beer...Fairscape - Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you all of the above and much more.
Probably ought not venture out on the briny deep with a gut full o’ grog…
Fuff, Happy New Year to you and your family! May your 2007 sailing be better than ever! Hugs and kisses.
And a happy new year to you guys as well!
TPK - No, indeed. Once tied up tho....Dan - Ta! :) Nanuk - Glad you're still ere!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy New Year Fuff & Fur!!!
Out with the bad & in with the GOOD!!!
Have a drinky for me, k?!
LOL! :-D
Happy New Year to you too Jin!
Definitely out with the bad!
I already have, several.
:)
You guys are the best. Words cannot match what I truly want to say about how much you both mean to me.
Ferroever your friend.
Maria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'll drink to those, fuff :o)
fuff and fur
Hoping you have the Happiest, Healthiest, Sailingiest New Year Ever.
I will wish Rising Slowly Happy New Year here too as I know she is out and about and I know she visits here often. Happy New Year Maria!WoooooooooHooooooooo!
Maria - Awwwww. Yay! Do it, do it! Without moonshine. Hehehehe xxx
Charlie - :) Drink all the beer...
Fairscape - Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you all of the above and much more.
Probably ought not venture out on the briny deep with a gut full o’ grog…
Fuff, Happy New Year to you and your family! May your 2007 sailing be better than ever! Hugs and kisses.
And a happy new year to you guys as well!
TPK - No, indeed. Once tied up tho....
Dan - Ta! :)
Nanuk - Glad you're still ere!!
Post a Comment