Tuesday, January 2

Name that Bear

Suggestions on a postcard/stuck down envelope/comment please; and nothing rude cos they've already been done.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

An old one! I name him Gladly cos he has cross-eyes and he reminds me of the old hymn: Gladly My Cross-Eyed Bear
:o)

Fuff said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Necessities?

jin said...

Zits

Overboard said...

Jin, that's a horrid name. You deserve to have your blogging rights taken away for 2007 for thinking of that one.
:)

Anonymous said...

He`s not a bear he`s a Gofer or a mini wambat! sooooooooooo! how about wilberforce or geoffry, Runs for cover, Ouch, ah, oH! that hurt! I take it that he`s male, if not what about gloria, or wilamina or if its asexual how about grandbanks western union! :o))

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

jaberwoocky

just because

jin said...

Hahahaha @ risingslowly!

I know...I couldn't resist! Especially when I zoomed in at the piccie of his face!
:-D

Pat said...

Rin Tin Tin.
Then, with Sin, they can be
......
wait for it
......
Sin & Rin Tin Tin!
tralalalalalala!
bump!

Pynchon said...

He's a George. Definitely.

Anonymous said...

moe moe

Anonymous said...

His name is Abe R because those are the letters in bear.

How lame is that, huh? :)

x said...

Yoda, he looks like Yoda's twin brother.

x said...

oh, he also looks like Chewbacca, if you insist on a star wars name (which you don't )
here he is
http://www.animationmagazine.net/images/articles/chewbacca_150.gif

Overboard said...

Bacca.

Overboard said...

I wrote Bacca before I saw that Chloe had sed it.
Tee hee.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Mr. Fluffles?

Overboard said...

Bacca Bacca Bacca Bacca....cor, this LA air is making me feel funny.

I am definately an East Coast babe. Can't quite get used to the West Coast.

Anonymous said...

Francine.

It's just the vibe I was getting.

Overboard said...

Erk! Francine. Noooooooooooooooooo. Erk.

Fuff said...

LOL!!!
Some good ones in there! Thanks chaps.

Overboard said...

First!

Fuff said...

;)
Hurry up or yerl miss yer ferry.

CCCCppppCCppp said...

on second thought "Bad"

Then they can be Sin/Bad the Sailors!

Overboard said...

LOL! Furrfect, FS.

Fuff said...

Rite.
Bad it is. Thanks Fairscape! Send me an email I'll send you some Thorntons choccies. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Damn. I think i've missed the boat on the naming rights of this animal.

Bugger.

wait, no, that's not my suggested name. Its australian for "dammit".

Fuff said...

Ah yes Kate, the native dammit ere too. I could call him bugger tho.

Anonymous said...

erk